What You Can Expect From Me
Here’s what you can expect from my preperation, interaction and speaking expereicne:
- Prompt and professional replies to your questions before, during and after the event. It’s my joy to be availble to staff and audience at each.
- A personal Skype/Facetime conversation prior to your event, so that I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience and present messages that partner with your vission and purpose.
- Posts about your event on social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A presentation that is professionally prepared, passionately delivered and intergenerationally engaging. My goal is to partner with you and your organization in presenting a talk that is successful and inspirational.
- Present a talk that is engaging and applicable. Each audience member will be challenged to live more boldly and purposefully after each session.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure that I met your expectations and discuss future options of coaching/consulting on specific topics for you or your team.
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to leadership, millennials, intergenerational management, millennial marketing, church and culture, contextual ministry/organizational management. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My purpose and goal is to present a talk that will grant the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following.
Authentic Christianity: What to do when you hate the church
Most of are fed up and frustrated with our experience with the church. It either seems obsolete or irrelevant. However, what if God was calling us to be the church, not just attend church. My theme will give credence to those who are frustrated with the church and provide personal testimony as well as testimonies from their peers that are relatable and relevant to their own stories. It will also give them time to ask questions and express their doubt.
Main Theme: God’s not afraid of your doubt! Authenticity begins with honesty. I’ll be discussing practical application/resources for reaching friends and family who are struggling with their faith and talking about verses that focus on defining “church” and giving this generation hope to go out and be the church.
Planning Out Your Purpose: Life must be purposed
This requires us to take a step back from the chaos and reevaluate our calling. Are we living out our destiny or trying to survive? Life is too short to waste time. In this presentation, I cover the “main excuses” that we cling onto to prevent us from our purpose. This talk challenges all generations to live boldly and live purposefully. It dares us to write out our goals and accomplish our purpose.
We’re stuck. How do we connect with today’s generation? How do we embrace Millennials while still engaging Busters and Boomers? In this talk, I present the top 5 keys to successfully leading an intergenerational team. This presentation is perfect for CEOs, pastors, organizational leaders or parents who are struggling to engage with Millennials. This presentation will bridge the gap and give you applicable tools that can change your performance and perspective.
Connect with Colleen!
Please click here and provide us the details of your event. We look forward connecting with you soon and seeing how we can partner with you.